IMPORTANT: If this is a time-sensitive matter, including passport or visa assistance, a press inquiry, a scheduling request, or a matter requiring immediate attention, please do not use this form. Please call my Washington office at (202) 224-3154 or my Winston-Salem office at (800) 685-8916. If you need assistance resolving a problem you are having with another federal agency, please click here or call my office and a constituent advocate can help you.


I’ve had many inquiries about President-Elect Trump’s transition team from those wanting to assist, to constituents wanting to offer their input and ideas. Please visit for information on the upcoming transition.

How can I help you?