ADVISORY: Senate Intel Committee to Hold Worldwide Threats Hearing Next Week
Open hearing with Intelligence Community Directors Coats, Pompeo, Rogers, Wray, Ashley, and Cardillo to testify
WASHINGTON – Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, today announced that the Committee will hold the Committee's annual Worldwide Threats hearing on February 13, 2018 at 9:30 am. DNI Coats, CIA Director Pompeo, NSA Director Rogers, FBI Director Wray, DIA Director Ashley, and NGA Director Cardillo will all testify in open session.
The hearing will move into closed session following the open session.
Hearing: World Wide Threats
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats
- Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo
- National Security Agency Director Michael Rogers
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray
- Defense Intelligence Agency Director Robert Ashley
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo
When: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 9:30 am
Where: Hart Senate Office Building Room 216
The hearing will be streamed lived at intelligence.senate.gov
Previous Article Next Article