Advisory: Senate Intel to Hold Open Hearing on Election Security
WASHINGTON – Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, today announced that the Committee will hold an open hearing on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, on the threats to election infrastructure. The hearing will cover attempted attacks on state election infrastructure in 2016, DHS and FBI efforts to improve election security, and the view from the states on their cybersecurity posture.
Hearing: Open Hearing on Election Security
- Secretary of DHS Kirstjen Nielsen
- Former Secretary of DHS Jeh Johnson
- National Protection and Programs Directorate, Office of Cyber Security and Communications, DHS
- Election Assistance Commission
- National Association of Secretaries of State
- National Association of State Election Directors
- Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
When: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 9:30 am.
Where: Hart Senate Office Building Room 216
Previous Article Next Article