Intel Committee to Hold Open Hearing on Worldwide Threats
WASHINGTON – Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, today announced the Committee will hold its annual hearing on worldwide threats on Tuesday, January 29, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. The open hearing will feature testimony from the heads of U.S intelligence agencies on the global security threats currently facing the United States. Following the open session, the hearing will move into a closed session.
Hearing: Annual Worldwide Threats Assessment
- Daniel Coats, Director of National Intelligence
- Christopher Wray, Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Gina Haspel, Director, Central Intelligence Agency
- GEN. Robert Ashley, Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
- GEN. Paul Nakasone, Director, National Security Agency
- Robert Cardillo, Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
When: Tuesday, January 29, 2019, at 9:30 a.m.
Where: Hart Senate Office Building, Room 216
Previous Article Next Article