Other provisions in the bill would:
• Permanently authorize the Department of Labor Incarcerated Veterans Transition Program.
• Keep veteran families together by allowing VA to house the children of homeless veterans in transitional housing programs.
• Provide incentives to avoid disruptions that arise when veterans complete transitional housing programs and move on to permanent housing.
• Expand eligibility for the Homeless Veterans Dental Program.
• Reauthorize VA programs for homeless veterans, including drop-in centers, transitional housing programs, rapid re-housing programs, and employment programs for homeless veterans.
To read the bill, click here. To read a summary, click here.